January Resolution – House Refresh!
Is one of your resolutions for the new year to clean up? We've got everything you need – from DIY ingredients prepackaged and in bulk, to ready-made products from companies with environmental cred. Just a few ideas shown:
• Spectrum Organic White Vinegar – a basic used in many DIY green-cleaning recipes.*
• Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda – also very useful for homemade cleaning concoctions.*
• To your DIY mixture add Wyndmere Essential Oils, a local company, to purify or heighten the senses.
• Restore the Earth All Purpose Cleaner, another local company, uses plant-based biodegradable ingredients.
• Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds in bulk, perfect for everything from dishes, to floors, to laundry – given an A rating from EWG.**
• Biokleen Laundry Powder – also given an A rating from EWG.**
• Lavender buds in bulk. Best! Sachet! Ever!
• BioBags made from plant starches, vegetable oils & compostable polymers.
* Of course, we also sell white vinegar & baking soda in bulk (from different manufacturers) so you can buy as much or little as you need.
** Learn more about the EWG or Environmental Working Group's Guide to Healthy Cleaning at their website.