—by Naomi Jackson, Membership Coordinator
Yep, it’s that time again. Time for volunteers to trade in their 2006 wallet and Rolodex cards for brand new ones. New cards will be available at the cash register from mid-December until late January. This is what you need to do:
- Take your new wallet card from the file box by the Rolodex file.
- Check for errors. If something is wrong, fill out a “New Card Request” form, available at the check-out counter, and put it in the membership coordinator envelope on the entryway bulletin board under the calendars.
- Fill out a new Rolodex card, found at the back of the Rolodex file.
- Have a coordinator transfer your credit to the new Rolodex card.
- Put your old Rolodex card in the back of the Rolodex file.
- Throw away your old wallet card.
If you do not plan to continue volunteering in 2007, or if you have not been volunteering and would like to start again, fill out a “New Card Request” form, add a note indicating your intentions, and put it in the membership coordinator envelope in the entryway.
Thanks for another good year of working together!